February 5, 2009

What if blog posts were in print...?

NOTE: This is a cross-post from something I put on QuakerQuaker.

In the past few years, Quaker blog writing has made its way into a few Quaker meetings because an interested Friend here or there has printed hard copies of some posts and has offered a discussion group around them.

What if more blog posts were made available in print? What if there were a BOOK of blog posts that a number of us felt were important? What would you like to see in such a publication? Which blog posts do you feel are central to, or otherwise advance the Convergent conversation, the renewal of Quakerism, or both?

The survey takes 10-15 minutes to complete; most of it is multiple choice.

To take the survey, click here.

Blessings,
Liz

P.S. I'm wanting to gather input by February 14, 2009--that's around the corner! On the other hand, I have another technique up my sleeve to gather additional ideas. And thanks to the blogger who already responded to my invitation to be a guinea pig!

RELATED POST: I've also written up a brief progress report.

No comments: